Interesting trekking Rinjani in one day – One Day Mount Rinjani Trip? Available Now!
Here Is One Day Rinjani Trekking Tour Itinerary Mount Rinjani Daily Tour -Climb Mt Rinjani in one day – Rinjani Trekking Trip in One Day is quite extreme trekking program for those who would like have experience night trek on Mount Rinjani without camping or overnight stay. This trek start from Senaru entrance gate trek up to crater rim 2641 m above sea level in one night and one day journey.
If you join Climb Rinjani one day, you will see spectacular view sun rising on the top of Mt. Rinjani and beautiful views of Segara anak lake when you reach Senaru Crater Rim at 06.00 am. Applicable for experience trekkers or those who are in good condition and fit.
Trekking overview:Trekking Rinjani one Day Tour
Incredible view grand tropical forest and Gili’s
Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunrise )
Spectacular Sunset views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
Note For Rinjani Trekking Trip in One Day
This extreme trekking program is not suitable for beginner trekker
Required good level of fitness and strong walks
Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour
Tours can leave any days except weather conditions does not permitted
Type of tour:Mount Rinjani Daily Tour Package
Combination of adventure Rinjani and leisure
Extreme challenge trekking program for professional and strong walks
One Day Rinjani Trekking Tour Itinerary:Mount Rinjani Daily Tour In One Day Rinjani Trekking
23.00 Meet and briefing with your guide at Senaru Village
23.30 Start trekking, Senaru Village – Rinjani Crater Rim (2641M)
06.00 Reach Rinjani Crater Rim (2641M)
08.00 Back down to Senaru Village
14.00 Finish trek – transfer to Senggigi
Net Price For One Day Trip To Mount Rinjani Senaru Crater Rim $150 usd/Person(the Additional Fee Is 50% For Solo Trekker)
The Rinjani trekking price we can negotiate depending on your budget please contact us
Climbing Rinjani Summit programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- Night accommodation in Senaru before the trek at: Pondok Senaru or Bale Sebaya or Pondok Guru Bakti or Rinjani Light House or Sinar Rinjani or Villa Mambu or Rinjani Lodge(On Request).
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 liter mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
Climbing Mount Rinjani Prices Excluding:
- Headlamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Below is a list of items you should carry during the trek program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair of champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal medications
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/windproof. Raincoat
- Windproof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed information on price or book program climbing Rinjani please contact us or book the rinjani trekking packages here