Mount Rinjani Hiking Tour package 5 days 4 Nights start at Senaru village to Senaru crater rim and overnight, at second day walk down to Segara Anak lake and overnight here for 2 nights, then hike up to Sembalun crater rim and overnight here and the last day climb up to summit of mount Rinjani then down to Sembalun village. This program suitable for beginner hiker.
Hiking Rinjani 5 days itinerary :
We will come to pick up you with air condition car at your arrival place or hotel within Lombok island then transfer to Senaru, meet with us and check in hotel provide in Senaru. If you have enough time we will guide you to walk waterfall and return to hotel.
Day 1:Trekking Mount Rinjani
Wake up at 6:30am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll drive to Rinjani Trek center Senaru for register.
The trekking start from Rinjani Trek center Senaru around 8:00am, start the trek through thick tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Rest stops are taken at Pos 2 Montong Satas shelter ( 1.500 m ) for drink tea with some biscuits. After rest continue walk up for another 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak ( 2.000 m ) for rest and lunch.
We’ll leave the Pos 3 after lunch and climb up to the senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater rim has the second most spectacular view after the summit. We will enjoy the incredible sunset over mountain Agung in Bali and smoke from the new volcano by the lake. We will camp here for the night.
Day 2:Trekking Mount Rinjani
After brakfast we’ll continue our journey down to the lake and hot spring. The trail down is steep and a bit slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We stop at the lakeside and camp for the second night. Here we can enjoy the lake view, and swim in the lake. The hot spring can soothe away your aches and pains from the trek and are widely known for its natural healing powers.
Day 3:Trekking Mount Rinjani
We’ll leave the lake after lunch and climb up to the Sembalun crater rim(2639m) for 2.5 hours, We will camp the night at the crater rim. We can enjoy the awesome views of sunrise and sunset. On a clear day, we will be able to see the Milky Way
Day 4:Trekking Mount Rinjani
We are awakened around 2:00am under the cover of darkness with hot drinks and light breakfast. We’ll start heading to rinjani summit at 3:00am. We begin with a moderate climb, followed by a fairly easy but longer walk. The final approach to the summit involves a steep climb over loose volcanic scree.
Now it’s 6:00am. We can celebrate our accomplishment with the beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of lombok island, bali island, sumbawa island and segara anak lake.
After that, we’ll descend back down to sembalun crater rim in 2 hours and have breakfast there. We’ll continue to descend to Post 2 sembalun, which takes 3 hours to reach, lunch, dinner, rest and overnight here.
Day 5:Trekking Mount Rinjani
After breakfast we’ll continue back to Sembalun village, which takes 2 hours to reach. The car will take us to senaru village and transfer you to your next destination.
Price please on request.
Climbing Rinjani Summit programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- Night accommodation in Senaru before the trek at: Pondok Senaru or Bale Sebaya or Pondok Guru Bakti or Rinjani Light House or Sinar Rinjani or Villa Mambu or Rinjani Lodge(On Request).
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 liter mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
Prices Excluding Trekking Mount Rinjani:
- Headlamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Below is a list of items you should carry during the trek program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair of champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal medications
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/windproof. Raincoat
- Windproof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed information on price or book program climbing Rinjani please contact us or book the package here