New Hiking Package the Rinjani Trekking to Crater rim Senaru and 2nd Summit 3,126 masl for 2 days 1 night start from Senaru village to the crater rim, 2nd summit (Mount Sangkareang) and return to Senaru village the next day.
This program is suitable for beginner climbers and for those of you who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of the Senaru crater rim and the 2nd Summit.
Itinerary :Rinjani Trekking Pacakages
Arrival day: We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or another place on Lombok island and transfer you to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Day 1:Rinjani Trekking
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk 10 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani starts at the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
Day 2:Climb Mount Rinjani
Weak up early at 4.00 am and after light breakfast with a hot drink and some toast we will climb to the 2nd summit at 3.12 masl. at Sunrise we will arrive at the top and enjoy the sunrise over Mount Rinjani peak. After enjoying the beautiful panorama we will return to the campsite for breakfast and rest.
After breakfast and rest, we will leave Mount Rinjani to descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
Rinjani Trekking Tour Price:
2-4 Participants = USD220/Person
5-6Participants = USD200/Person
7-9 Participants= USD180/Person
10+ Participants =USD170/Person+ 1 free of charge
Climbing Rinjani Summit programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfer after the track.
- Night accommodation in Senaru before the trek at: Pondok Senaru or Bale Sebaya or Pondok Guru Bakti or Rinjani Light House or Sinar Rinjani or Villa Mambu or Rinjani Lodge(On Request).
- Trekking guides and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the track (3 liters of mineral water a day/person)
- Tents, toilet tents and paper, sleeping bags and mattresses, pillows
Rinjani Trekking Excluding Prices:
- Headlamps/hand torches
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jackets, long pants, gloves
- Airline tickets
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guides and porters
Below is a list of items you should carry during the track program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torches or Flashlights.
- 1 pair of champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal medications
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- Spray for muscles/balm.
- Insect repellents.
- Camera, Handycam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long track pants/windproof. Raincoat
- Windproof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Stick/leaky tracks (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binoculars (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed information on prices or to book the Rinjani climbing program, please contact us or book the Rinjani Trekking packages here