Hiking Mount Rinjani to Crater rim Senaru 2 days 1 night program start on 601m above sea level at Senaru village to crater rim Senaru 601m camp the night and next day return trek to Senaru village-the rinjani trekking trip will finish senaru
Trekking Rinjani Itineraries :2Days 1night Mount Rinjani Senaru Crater RIM
Arrival Day : We will come to pick up you with air condition car at your arrival place or hotel within Lombok island then transfer to Senaru, meet with us and check in hotel provide in Senaru. If you have enough time we will guide you to walk waterfall and return to hotel.
Day 1:Trekking Rinjani – The Lombok Volcano Trekking
After an early breakfast at hotel we will walk and register at the Rinjani Trek Centre in Senaru (601 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through dense tropical forest. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (2,000 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we continue the trek to the crater rim. As we climb higher forest is replaced by grassland and the trail becomes increasingly steep. We camp the night at Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Mount Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands, the summit of Mount Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak and Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater.
Day 2:Hiking Rinjani – The Rinjani Trekking Trip Two Day
We enjoy the sunrise and a leisurely breakfast before commencing our return trek to Senaru. We pause for several rest and snack breaks on the way, stopping at Pos 2 for a longer lunch break. We arrive in Senaru at approximately 1pm, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
Mount Rinjani Trekking Tour Price For 2 Days 1 Nights Mount Rinjani Crater Rim Senaru
USD210/person In The Rinjani Trekking Premium Package Plus Private Trekking Tour
USD170/Person In The Rinjani Trekking Standard Package Plus Rinjani Trekking Sharing Tour
The Difference Between The Premiun Package And The Standrd Package Is, Premium Private Rinjani Tour And While The Standard Package Is, You Will Be Combined With 4 to 6 Other Climber In The Group Rinjani Trek Tour (Mount Rinjani Trekking Sharing Package)
How Much Price or The Rinjani trek price we can negotiate depending on your budget please contact us
Climbing Rinjani Summit programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- Night accommodation in Senaru before the trek at: Pondok Senaru or Bale Sebaya or Pondok Guru Bakti or Rinjani Light House or Sinar Rinjani or Villa Mambu or Rinjani Lodge(On Request).
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 liter mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
Rinjani Trekking Tour Price Excluding:
- Headlamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Below is a list of items you should carry during the trek program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair of champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal medications
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/windproof. Raincoat
- Windproof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed Rinjani Trekking information on price or book program climbing Rinjani please contact us or book the Rinjani Trekking packages here