Hiking Mt Rinjani to Lake and summit 4 days 3 nights via Senaru village on 601m, to crater rim Senaru, lake, hot spring, crater rim Sembalun, summit and trek down to Sembalun village.
Trekking Itineraries :Rinjani Trekking Pacakages
Arrival Day :Lombok Hiking Tour We will come to pick up you with air condition car at your arrival place or hotel within Lombok island then transfer to Senaru, meet with us and check in hotel provide in Senaru. If you have enough time we will guide you to walk waterfall and return to hotel..
Day 1:Trekking Rinjani Mountain After an early breakfast at hotel we will walk and register at the Rinjani Trekkking Center in Senaru (601 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through dense tropical forest. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (2,000 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we continue the trek to the crater rim. As we climb higher forest is replaced by grassland and the trail becomes increasingly steep. We camp the night at Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) with views of the sunset, Mount Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands, the summit of Mount Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak and Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater.
Day 2:Rinjani Trekking Tour
After enjoying the sunrise and breakfast we commence our descent into the crater. The trail is steep and rocky and passes through thick forest. We stop for lunch on the shore of Lake Segara Anak (2,000 m) and set up camp. The afternoon can be spent swimming in the hot springs, fishing, exploring the lakeshore or simply relaxing.
Day 3:Hiking Rinjani
After a leisurely morning we enjoy lunch on the lakeshore before commencing our climb out of the crater. The trail is steep and slippery in places. We camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Lake Segara Anak, the summit of Mount Rinjani and northern Lombok.
Day 4:Rinjani Summit
We wake at 3am for a light breakfast before commencing the challenging three hour trek to the summit (3,726 m). We arrive in time for sunrise, the best time to enjoy the spectacular views. Returning to our campsite on the crater rim we stop for a hot breakfast and a rest before commencing our descent to Sembalun. We pause for lunch at Pos 2 or 3 and arrive in Sembalun (1,156 m) in the early afternoon, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
RINJANI TREKKING PRICE WITH LOMBOK HIKING TOUR 4DAYS/3NIGHTS VIA SENARU
2-4 Participants = USD325/Person
5-6Participants = USD300/Person
7-9 Participants= USD270/Person
10+ Participants =USD250/person+ 1 free of charge
Climbing Rinjani programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- Night accommodation in Senaru before the trek at: Pondok Senaru or Bale Sebaya or Pondok Guru Bakti or Rinjani Light House or Sinar Rinjani or Villa Mambu or Rinjani Lodge(On Request).
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 liter mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
Trekking Rinjani Prices Excluding:
- Headlamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Below is a list of items you should carry during the trek program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair of champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal medications
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/windproof. Raincoat
- Windproof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed information on price or book program climbing Rinjani please contact us or book the rinajni trekking packages here