Climbing Summit Rinjani via Sembalun village 2 days 1 night start on 1.156 m above sea level to Mount Rinjani crater rim Sembalun on 2.639m and camp night here, early morning next day start climb to Summit 3.726m and return to crater rim and Sembalun village.
Trekking Rinjani 2 Days 1 Nights Itinerary :
Arrival Day: We will come to pick up you with air condition car at your arrival place or hotel within Lombok island then transfer to Senaru, meet with us and check in the hotel provide in Senaru. If you have enough time we will guide you to walk the waterfall and return to the hotel.
Day 1:Climbing Mount Rinjani
After an early breakfast at your hotel we will drop you at Sembalun and start the trip to register at the Rinjani Information Centre in Sembalun (1,156 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through undulating open grasslands as it winds up the mountain. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (1,800 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch, we commence the steep climb up the crater rim. We camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Lake Segara Anak, the summit of Mount Rinjani, and northern Lombok.
Overview trail at day 01 from sembalun village to crater rim sembalun:
Walk duration: 7-8 hours
Difficulty trek: Moderate
Highest point: 2,639 m (Plawangan Sembalun crater rim)
Height gain: +1,539 m
Day 2:Trekking Rinjani 2D1N Summit
We wake at 3 am for a light breakfast before commencing the challenging three-hour trek to the summit (3,726 m). We arrive in time for sunrise, the best time to enjoy the spectacular views. Returning to our campsite on the crater rim we stop for a hot breakfast and a rest before commencing our return trek to Sembalun. We pause for lunch at Pos 2 or 3 and arrive in Sembalun in the early afternoon, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
Overview trail at day 02 from Rinjani crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
Duration walk: 3-4 hours
Difficulty: much difficult
Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit)
Height gain: +1,087 m
Overview rail at day 02 from Mount rinjnai crater rim Sembalun to Sembalun village:
Distance: 10 km
Duration walk: 5-6 hours
Highest point: 2.639 m (Sembalun Mount Rinjani crater rim)
Height gain: -1,539 m
Mount Rinjani Trekking Tour Price For 2 Days 1 Nights Summit Sembalun
USD225/person In The Rinjani Trekking Premium Package Plus Private Trekking Tour
USD180/Person In The Rinjani Trekking Standard Package Plus Rinjani Trekking Sharing Tour
The Difference Between The Premiun Package And The Standrd Package Is, Premium Private Rinjani Tour And While The Standard Package Is, You Will Be Combined With 4 to 6 Other Climber In The Group Rinjani Trek Tour (Mount Rinjani Trekking Sharing Package)
Climbing Rinjani Summit programs Cost include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the Rinjani Trek.
- Night accommodation in Sembalun before the trek at Nusantara Hotel or Lembah Rinjani or Agro Villa or Nuansa Rinjani or Rudys Hotel .
- Rinjani Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 liter mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
Rinjani Trekking Price Excluding:
- Headlamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Below is a list of items you should carry during the trek program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair of champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal medications
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/windproof. Raincoat
- Windproof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed Rinjani Trekking information on price or book program climbing Rinjani to summit 2 days 1 night please contact Us or book the package here