The option of trekking rinjani starts at Aik Berik in the center of Lombok for the people who want to climb Mount Rinjani and escape from the crowded trekker and explore the nature of the Rinjani National Park or when trekking Rinjani from Sembalun or Senaru the main routes is closed.
3D/2N Rinjani Trekking start Point Aik Brik
Day 1: AIRPORT – AIKBRIK – BENANG STOKEL & BENANG KELAMBU WATERFALL
Pick up from Airport or another area around Lombok then driving to AikBrik Villages, Friendly and charming welcome from our crews, check-in Andrak Homestay, stay breaks than prepare for Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu Panorama Waterfall jungle trek, This is half-day soft treks through the villages, rice fields, small river, rain forest and end up for swimming and bathing at both charming Benang Stokel and Benanng Kelambu waterfall, after having great times in the waterfall We trek back through thick tropical rain forest rich of species of flora and fauna, stay breaks stay overnight in the homestay.
Day 2: AIK BRIK – CRATER RIM and SUNSET LAKE :
Wake up in the morning enjoy breakfast and get ready for the long hike, Trekking through dense forest, the ascent up to the crater rim takes around 6 hours. From here, the descent to the crater lake is about 3 hours. This track offers lots of variety, with the famed Tiara Dewi Anjani waterfall as one of its highlights, and with some luck, one might encounter a herd of deer. This track is especially favored by those looking for a completely different angle of approach to Rinjani. For centuries this route has been used by hunters and fishermen looking for their prey in the dense forest and arriving in rim crater before sunset, Enjoy the amazing sunset with a background of Segara Anak Lake and 1st-night camping.
Day 3: RIM CRATER – SUNRISE – AIK BRIK :
Wake up in the morning to memorize the moment of sunrise, where the sun moves behind the summit of the mountain, Enjoy breakfast then trek all way down through different paths like when We climb up but with the same atmosphere of thick tropical rain forest where We can observe many species of flora and fauna, return to the villages, coffee breaks than drive to next destination: Kuta / Mataram / Senggigi or Gili Island.
Trek Package Prices:
2-4 Participants = USD210
5-6Participants = USD190
7-9 Participants= USD170/Person
10+ Participants =USD160/Person+ 1 free of charge
Hiking Rinjani to Crater Rim Aik Berik programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Aik Berik before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal madications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/wind proof. Rain coat
- Wind proof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Swim wear
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed information on price or book program climbing Rinjani please contact us or book the rinjani trekking package here