Tetebatu Hill is located Mount Rinjani National Park at an altitude of 2550 meters above sea level located at -8.453353, 116.410269 included in the area of Tetebatu village, Sikur sub-district, East Lombok regency, From this place we can see beautiful scenery towards Segara Anak lake, Mount Baru Jari and Puncak Gunung Rinjani and from this place also can reach Segara Anak lake with travel time about 4 hours
Ascent to Tetebatu Hill starts from Tetebatu village in East Lombok from an altitude of 700 meters above sea level. The journey begins from Monkey forest (wilderness forest in Tetebatu which is inhabited by monkeys or monkeys) here we can see monkeys (monkeys) in a number of very many and from this place we can see clearly the mountain or Tetebatu Hill which became our goal .
After 30 minutes walking from the Monkey Forest we will enter a dense forest and the path we are through is new / natural and feels cool as many hot sun trees are blocked by dense bridges and not felt After traveling 1 hour 30 minutes we arrived at the first resting place commonly called the Dutch Cottage (probably used to be used by Dutch soldiers to rest before continuing the ascent to Lake Segara Anak).
After enough rest we continue the journey and after 15 minutes walk we enter the meadow and in this place we can see the villagers far behind us and Rinjani mountain in front stands majestically, And after 1 hour 30 minutes we leave the Netherlands Pondok we come to the second row of the Cemara Baris and for lunch.
After the break and lunch, we will continue our journey to Tetebatu Hill and the journey is quite steep so reach the top of Tetebatu Hill after 2 hours from Cemara Baris, and in this place, we set up a tent for a Place of rest and overnight.
The trek price we can negotiate depending on your budget please contact us
Hiking Rinjani to Crater Rim Tetebatu programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Tetebatu before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
Rinjani Trekking Price Excluding:
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal madications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/wind proof. Rain coat
- Wind proof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Swim wear
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed information on prices or book program climbing Rinjani please contact us or book the Rinjani Trekking package here